As we wind down 2012, finalize plans for 2013 and hope for some rest and family time over the next couple weeks, consider letting New LifeStyles help with those early 2013 promotions/announcements. While our core products are focused at providing leads and traffic over time, we have vehicles that can help in the short term:
- Post on the Calendar of Events
- Do an e-blast to registered users or pertinent populations of our database
- Banners for announcements that can be targeted by geography or level of care
- All online placements can be up and running within 48 hours
In addition, if you are opening new communities or business locations, ask about special rates for first time communities or businesses.
We look forward to helping you more in 2013! Just call or e-mail for details, df
New LifeStyles has recently added thousands of new records to our nationwide online database for retirement and independent living. Over 5,000 people search this category every month and we want to make sure they receive results no matter where they are looking.
If you have an independent or retirement community, it is probably now listed in our database. We would highly recommend reviewing your information, making sure it is correct and adding a link to your website and a description of your community and its services. If you add one or both of these, we will add an information request form, which will send exclusive leads to you, at no additional cost. If you are not listed, contact us and we will add you immediately!
Please take the time to log on, visit our site and review your listing. It will help seniors and their families learn the most about your community through the New LifeStyles web site!
It’s hot outside my window here at New LifeStyles. June brings the start of summer, but things are very busy around here as we bring you ways to increase your leads pipeline and ultimately increase your census and client base.
- Our online traffic is on the rise and searches throughout the country are increasing. Make sure you are using this inexpensive avenue for increasing your web traffic.
- If you are interested in knowing more about both the print and online advertising options at New LifeStyles, we have an animated, interactive media kit on our web site. After reviewing everything available, you can contact us for closing deadlines, rates, statistics and more.
- Need a web site? Is your site getting a little stale or lacking traffic? Contact Luke Jansen for a FREE review and analysis of your site.
June is the space reservation deadline for the following markets:
- Philadelphia – also covers the eastern third of Pennsylvania.
- Dallas – if you aren’t in our Dallas guide, you are in the vast minority. We cover our home market with an unbridled enthusiasm.
- Michigan – local sales director, based in Michigan is growing the guide and its distribution in a steady manner.
- Alabama – Whether is Montgomery, Mobile, Birmingham or any of the great cities in the state, people look to us for comprehensive information.
- Boston – New LifeStyles is all over Eastern Massachusetts with an extensive distribution network.
- Austin and San Antonio – These two great Texas cities now have their own guides for the first time. You have a choice of concentrating your focus on one market or we can work with you to get exposure in BOTH!
- Kentucky – Louisville and Lexington anchor our coverage of the Blue Grass State.
- Sacramento – with great distribution and solid online traffic, joining us in this market is a capitol idea!
New copies of our guide should be arriving for the following markets:
- Los Angeles
- New York Metro
- St. Louis
- New Jersey
- Central Massachusetts
For more information, contact us immediately!
June will be a great month for us. Let us help you make it a great marketing time for you. Just give us a call or shoot us an e-mail.
With people working with less money these days, there has been a significant increase in calls and online searches at New LifeStyles for Affordable Senior Housing options. We have responsed recently be spending much more time researching data and also increasing the coverage that we give this category in our guides and on our web site.
There are now new sections in many guides and throughout our nationwide web coverage with extensive listings for Affordable Senior Housing. We are aggessively trying to add new advertisers to meet this demand and are offering special rates to match the lower marketing dollars many of these organizations have at their disposal.
If you represent an Affordable Senior Housing company or community, let us know. Your properties are in high demand and we want to make sure people can find you!
We are continually looking for great places to distribute the FREE New LifeStyles guide to senior living and care. As always, we need your help! If you come across a location where our guides could be picked up by those that can use them, snap a picture. We will grade the pictures on benefit to our demographic, as well as originality, humor and artistic quality. If you can’t snap a picture, send us your suggestion, those will be eligible, too! We will post the best pictures on our Facebook and Twitter pages! Top three suggestions will win $25 gift certicates to Starbucks or Target.
E-mail the pictures, telling us the location, to firstname.lastname@example.org
(make sure New LifeStyles is available in your area, for a complete list of our areas of coverage, log on to www.newlifestyles.com )
Contest ends February 15, 2012. Thanks and have fun!
To our loyal followers:
Respond this week (before 9/17/11) and receive a free information request (email) form on your online listing*.
An online form allows potential clients to email you directly with their questions.
Thank you for your support!
*Form will be live for 6 months or the remainder of the current local print cycle.