In doing some reading lately and talking to others in the industry, this summer seems like a very active one in the senior living and care industry. There is new construction in parts of the country, new programs at existing communities, acquisitions and key legislation. As always, its stay focused and make sure your message is reaching your audience. Make sure you are keeping up with the New LifeStyles for the latest ways to maximize your marketing investment:
• The Preferred Position packages are the best way to take advantage of local online traffic. We can quote you traffic for your exact area and level of care.
• The digital versions of our guides are getting more views every month, with hot links to all participants.
• New LifeStyles continues to invest in key new distribution to complement our online products, APP and digital books.
• If you are interested in knowing more about both the print and online advertising options at New LifeStyles, see our interactive media kit . After reviewing everything available, you can contact us for closing deadlines, rates, statistics and more.
• Need a web site? Is your site getting a little stale or lacking traffic? Contact Luke Jansen for a FREE review and analysis of your site.
July is the space reservation deadline for the following markets:
• Fresno/Bakersfield – one of our fastest growing guides.
• Arizona – many quality assisted living and independent living choices in both the Phoenix area and in Tucson
• Denver – demand is high in Denver for all levels of care including dementia care and home care, with new advertising joining us each edition
• Maryland/DC/No. Virginia – Distribution and online traffic is extremely high in this population dense market
New copies of our guide should be arriving for the following markets:
- Fort Worth/Tarrant County
- Kansas City
- San Diego
- Central and Eastern Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
For more information, contact us immediately!
Thanks for spending some time with our blog. Call us! We will be an effective part of your marketing campaign.