Wow, it’s already September. Kids are back in school, vacations are over and Labor Day Weekend, the “unofficial” end of summer, is nigh upon us. New LifeStyles has a lot planned for the rest of the year and we hope you plan on being a part of it.
- We continue to revamp our online strategies, adding new elements to the site, including expanded tours and slideshows, brochure posting options. Traffic has been steadily increasing and took a big jump in August. We expect this trend to continue, increasing the value for our large group of online advertisers.
- We have added new distribution outlets across the country, focusing on large employers, large senior events and increasing our hospital presence.
- Our new digital guides are drawing great traffic, adding to the lead sources of our print advertisers.
- We are working on a couple of new and exciting things that will be in place before end of year, so stay tuned.
- Need a web site? Is your site getting a little stale or lacking traffic? Luke Jansen will provide a FREE site analysis. We offer full online assistance, including search engine optimization.
- Watch/Follow New LifeStyles via social media for discounts and special offers!
September is the space reservation deadline for the following markets:
- SF Bay Area – already a number of new advertisers for the next edition. Not too late to join them!
- South Florida – one of our largest distributions, almost 80,000 copies per edition
- Pittsburgh – another guide that will have a number of new advertisers this fall, with an extensive coverage of SW PA and Pittsburgh
- Orange County – One of the big originals, coming up on 25 years in print with a HUGE selection of senior living and care providers.
- Santa Barbara – fantastic area, great way to promote your community or business
- New Jersey – distributed statewide and in PA, NY and DE. A great value for you advertising dollars.
- Central Massachusetts – join the great variety of providers that have been long-running participants in this guide
New copies of our guide should be arriving for the following markets, you can also check them out online, via our web site:
- Northern New England
For more information, contact us immediately!
New LifeStyles took 8 newly designed or re-designed website live in August, including the great site we built for CC Young . To get the lastest information on our web design division, friend New LifeStyles on Facebook , connect with us on LinkedIn, or follow us on Twitter.
We will be kicking-off the Fall in grand style, with great values on all of our advertising options. You can invest in our long successful guides, our award-winning web site or both. Make sure your web site is reflecting the current look of your community or organization AND receiving solid traffic. If not, call us, we can help you align all aspects of your marketing plan.